Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 3, 2007

Oh I was able to find
rootbeer today. It wasn´t of any notable quality but it was rootbeer. I
have to be happy with what I get. You guys sound like you have been
travelling all over the place and will continue throughout the summer.
Hmmm… I got your package the other day.. Wednesday at the conference.
Elder leon was there so I handed him the skittles because he didn´t get
any of the x-mas package. He saw the picture of my generation and picked it
up to look at it at everyone started whistling at alana´s picture on the
back it was kind of funny. Good news. As you can see I was able to go to
the temple. I went with elder varela´s companion elder Gonzales (long
story) the coolest thing is that we were being witnesses for sealings and a
hermana from my ward walked in. it turned out a bunch of my ward from
mante was there so I got to see a lot of them. That was pretty fun. Today
wasn´t exactly the best pday. We ended up walking around a lot. The
picture of the river is river Panuco on the other side is the state of
veracruz. We were in the port of tampico. Things go problematic with the
work. We are having problems teaching norma and Javier. And this is the
second week that almost no one has gone to church. The two kids have a
prospective date for baptism but everything else is due to the fact (I
think) of not being able to ¨bind¨ the lord. Anyway this next week is changes. Im basically assured that nothing is going to happen. I would be really surprised if I got shipped
out. i hope everything is going well in the homefront and am excited to see
what it all looks like when I get back.
Love
philip

No comments: