Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 weeks in Valles








I have a whole diferent situation now. I am currently in Valles and with an American companion. We are right now in a trio because one missionary hasn´t got here yet until next week. Actually im waiting for another greenie but from peru. But he hasn´t gotten here so untill that happens im here with Elder Nelson. So we are super excited to get to work. He seems super cool and he is from green river Wyoming. Anyway here are some pictures of us and elder Servin who is with is this week. I rode up to valles with Elder Nelson (from my Ward) because he is my zone leader. These last 6 weeks are looking like they are going to be awesome. I am going to miss my last Ward and all the work that i left there but it is always fun to start over again… well maybe im just a Little tired of starting once again with not much to work with but it also kind of makes it easier to get accostomed to a new area.



No comments: