> Dear mom and Dad…
> I am writing the both of you for times sake. I have an important announcement to make… I am a father…. Well in the mission that is. Yup I am right now with my son (other wise known as greenie) He is amazing. We are going to have an amazing time together. I am definitely asking for 2 changes with him. We cleaned our house right when we got back… he is super excited about the mission and super obedient. We started cleaning up the house with a prayer… he he, I am truly happy.
> About last week. Well I ended up sending Johnson with two other missionaries because one got operated on for ingrown toenails. So he was helping out with them. But also to keep him away from my other companion that we had for a week. We got a long well but he was not the influence I wanted Johnson to have his last week with me. So he was 3 days away. It also gave me a bit of a rest. I was also able to have a little bit of success with elder martinez. He told me he would be turning his mission around these last 5 changes. He leaves with me. We finished up the week with two baptism. Daniel and Norma got baptised. Norma´s mom, Irene backed out a day before but now she is pushing her husband to get baptised with her even more. The couple didn’t get married. We are kind of just letting them go a bit. They are now coming to church but they are taking there time to get married. I am so excited for this change to just work a whole bunch and do everything right and teach my companion a bunch. He is going to help me a ton. I am going to put everything back in order in my area this week because with everything going crazy their at the end and people getting sick… anyway. I am very excited to work with elder Velazquez…. Anyway got to go.
> Love Philip
No comments:
Post a Comment